Thursday, May 5, 2016

Testing out Furniture

I may have said this before but I am about to say it again... I LOVE taking pictures and always feel happy having done so, but the vast majority of my blog posts focus on people... When it comes to taking pictures of anything that's not people I feel like I find myself falling flat! I seem to loose all confidence in my skills and feel very much like a fish out of water! 
Though when I was sent the brocante collection from the latest round of Uber, I thought "suck it up Rudh, let's try this"... 
This is the gorgeous new collection from brocante. The Metal Frame Bed comes in a selection of different colours at Uber, where you can also find the Barn Door Sliders and the Arrow Marquee lights too! I love them as a set, especially against this slightly crazy wallpaper, which is a group gift from SilentSparrow
It's not the best photo of furniture, I know people that take a LOT better, but as one of my practice shots... I'm pretty happy with it, and the furniture is just awesome! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Spellbound - Phoenix in Chapter II: Sky 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Tattoo: [White Widow] - Chocolat in Black 
Top: Blueberry - Tank Top (Group Gift) 
Pants: SPIRIT - Garde jeans in Blue 
Bed: brocante - Metal Frame Bed in Blue (Available until May 23rd at Uber
Lamp: brocante - Arrow Marquee (Available until May 23rd at Uber)
Door: brocante - Barn Door Slider in Medium (Available until May 23rd at Uber
Chair: Consignment - Hanging Aviation Chair in Coffee 
Wall Paper: SilentSparrow - Nightingales Wallpaper in Copper (Past Group Gift) 

No comments:

Post a Comment