Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Feeling Dead Leaving Home Behind!

I have that feeling of my first day home from England blues that I get every time I've been over visiting the family and I have to come back to Holland. It's not that I don't like Holland, I guess that even after 6 years of living there I still don't feel very at home... Everything still feels foreign and it's something that over long periods of time definitely wears me down.
I feel dead sometimes as I have to leave everything I grew up with behind... 
Dead but not so diseased looking as Rudh has been known to look I suppose... Sometimes it makes me feel good to make her look dead on the outside though lol - does that sound weird?
The wounds are some kind of plague from Suicide Gurls - available until May 24th at Kawaii Pon-Pon - and to try to cure the disease they have had to remove my nipples. One last thing to try and heal me is from the witch doctor that is (Yummy). The Witness Necklace was from a past round of We <3 RP, but the best cure seems to have been the Hardcore Pasties - from Mad' - La Boucherie, it was a harsh cure carving my nipples off but one that my MC sister Tila found which may have in fact worked! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Kizzy in Reds
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Eyes: {PSYCHO.Byts} - Zombie Eyes
Face & Hand Wounds: Suicide Gurls - Creepy Ghidora Tattoo (Available until May 24th at Kawaii Pon-Pon)
Necklace: (Yummy) - Witness Necklace in White
Chest Wounds: Mad' - La Boucherie - Hardcore Pasties 
Corset: [Etchaflesh] - Colorblind Nymh Underbust Corset
Pose: Image Essentials - Feminine Touch 7

No comments:

Post a Comment