Thursday, May 12, 2016

Waking up in a Dream

I woke up this morning in a bed that was in my childhood bedroom... It was like heaven... The only thing that made it different from then was that a large snoring lump was laying there taking up a lot of room... Then sun was coming through the curtains, casting that warm glow over the room. It felt like something out of a dream... 
Something that I can share with you in a SL photo that I took before I left home! 
I was asleep in my playhouse tree house, on my large new hanging bed from brocante - which is available until May 27th at FaMESHed - listening to the sounds of the little Jian Kitten that followed me home from the shopping event. The sound of the purring was there in RL too, my cat that was a rescue but that I had to leave at Mum and Dad's when I moved to Holland was sat there looking at me... 
Day two, morning one of waking up at my parents... I don't want to go back to Holland already! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Bad Habit 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Tattoo: [White Widow] - Chocolat in Black 
PJs: MUKA - Lazy Jumpsuit 
Bed: brocante. - Hanging Bed in Driftwood (Available until May 27th at FaMESHed
Cat: Jian - Kitten Collection in *FaMESHED Bonus* Sitting Kitten Gift (Available until May 27th at FaMESHed
Sign: meadowWorks - Once Upon A Time Letterpress 
Dream Light: Cute Poison - Dream Cloud in White 
Big Stars: Half-Deer - Dream Lantern in Star 
Wall Decals: Sway's - [Infinity] Wall Decor in Moon&Stars 
Branch: Half-Deer - Hanging Birch Branch in Dream Gold 
Rug: Kalopsia - Celestial Map Rug 

No comments:

Post a Comment