Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Letting Go... First Aggression, Next Tears!

Today I am in a bit of a bad mood... Perhaps it's because I am visiting with mother nature, or more likely it's due to the combination of that and the amount of blehish drama that is going on around me... SL really does seem to be a place where you see the way that people try to manipulate things to make themselves look better - I know it's something that happens in RL too, but it always seems less apparent - things get twisted, people get hurt and true colours are revealed... 
It's happening to me again, someone is taking a metaphorical dump on me... It's at time's like this I always find myself feeling like I am a bad person, that I've done something to upset someone and right now I have to hold myself up and realise that no it is them that has changed, they have become the kind of person they were trying to hide, I have done nothing different to the way I always behaved... 
SO to relieve some of this stress... I'm going to take the aggravation out on their bike... 
Thanks to a pose from Come Soon - "Blank Space" which is a couples pose that you can grab at Cosmopolitan until May 8th - and a borrowed bike from Hell's Store Hogs & Cart Wheels, I am going to show this person I mean business... Right now it's not their bike... Next time it might well be... Now what works better, a golf club to the wheels or the engine?!
Now that all the anger and frustration is worked out of me, I need a moment to just be alone and cry... 
Once again, Come Soon to the rescue... I climbed up onto a destroyed car outside HellBone's Man Cave and laying on the roof I let it all out... The disappointment, the feeling of loneliness and even a weird case of separation anxiety came over me... 
Armed with a Big Stick - one of those super cool guns from nefarious.inventions - to keep away anyone that tries to come near me right now, I am going to lay here on this abandoned car - a pose from Come Soon called "Bad Blood" which is also available at Cosmopolitan - and recharge mentally... No more kids, I keep telling myself!! No more! 

What is she wearing;
Picture 1:
Hair: Magika - Bad Habit 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Tattoo: [White Widow] - Chocolat in Black 
Collar: Lewd - Combination Collar in Silver (Available until May 6th at Suicide Dollz
Top: KITJA - Kerca Shirt in Red 
Pants: KITJA - Kerca Jeans in Blue 
Boots: J's - Studded Long Boots in Black 
Pose & Props: Come Soon - Blank Space (Available until May 8th at Cosmopolitan)
Bike: Hogs & Cart Wheels - Grasshopper
Picture 2:
Hair: TRUTH - Kyra in Reds RARE (Available until May 5th at The Epiphany
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Tattoo: [White Widow] - Chocolat in Black 
Top: Razor - Chambers Shirt in Black 
Pants: KITJA - Kerca Jeans in Blue 
Boots: J's - Studded Long Boots in Black 
Gun: [nefarious.inventions] - big.stick. in Clean 
Pose: Come Soon - Bad Blood (Available until May 8th at Cosmopolitan

No comments:

Post a Comment