Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Nothing's Changed!

Getting back to normality has been hard, hence why I am still talking about it I guess, but there have been a few things that have helped to make it a little easier! As soon as I logged into SL and was able to catch up on the shopping that I'd missed and the blogger boxes that I had been sent, it felt better, but it was being back around the people that I'd left behind when I went on holiday that made things feel much more like a proper home coming! Being able to chat with my bestie, and then having the MC there was just like going from my RL family, back to my SL one, which did help to ease the homesickness a little... 
Then Mongo came online... It was like being back with a giant teddy bear... One that enjoyed the simple things in SL, like playing with his toy car on my teeny mountain butt!
YES I KNOW, it's a Come Soon Pose - called "Vruuuumm" - which you can get your hands on at the Depraved Nation Thrift Store until May 28th, but it's definitely one of the most realistic sorts of poses that I've used Mongo as a model for LOL... I mean the sexy ones are great, but this is more like how things truly are at the Gators LOL...
Least I can say for sure that although I've been away, it looks like nothing much has changed hehe...

What is she wearing;
(If you want any information about what Mongo is wearing, please feel free to ask me and I will get the details for you. He wouldn't stay online long enough for me to get his outfit list after this was taken LOL!)
Hair: TRUTH - Coco in Reds
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Tattoo: [White Widow] - Gravity in Black (Available until May 31st at We <3 RP)
PJs: Dead Dollz - Sawyer in Blue
Pose: Come Soon - Vruuuumm (Available until May 28th at Depraved Nation Thrift Store)

No comments:

Post a Comment