Monday, May 2, 2016

Movies and Junk Food!

A new round of The Gacha Garden has started and from what I can tell everyone and their pet cat - or dog depending on their personal preference - is trying to fight their way in... 
It really amazes me sometimes how everyone seems to get this shopping event insanity, having to spend ages desperately trying to get into an event in the first day that it's open, even though we all know full well that the event is going to be open for at least two weeks... I will hold my hands up and admit that I do this with a lot of events, I'm not ashamed to admit it, but I do often find myself wondering why?! Why do I need it right now? Why don't I wait for a few days?! 
So for now, with The Gacha Garden at least, I plan on kicking back, watching a movie and piggin' out on some YUMMY junk foods... 
Chillaxing in our home movie theatre - a special Movie Night Skybox from Consignment - I dumped myself across a few chairs so that no one would come and sit with me. I was not in the mood for being disturbed hehe... I wasn't really all that comfy for a movie day, and I will admit that by the end of the movie I'd lost my shoes, jacket and skirt LOL - what can I say panties and a strappy top are much more suitable for chillaxing! 
I was only allowing for one tiny disturbance... Just one... HellBone passed me in a try of junk food... Tasty Eats from Lost Junction's Diner! Cheeseburgers, Fries, Cola and Onion Rings... Mmmmm Yummy! Everything that is bad for me LOL... 
These food things, including the condiments tray that you can see in the corner of the picture are available at The Gacha Garden until May 31st. and yes I know I spoke about trying to get in there the moment it opens, but I was lucky - and a little spoilt with these LOL - and who am I kidding anyway... I AM SOOOOOOOOOO GOING TO BE JOINING THE FIGHT TO GET IN!!!! MOVE OUT THE WAY PEOPLE, RUDH'S COMING THROUGH!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Roux in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Jacket: Foxes - Free Love Leather Jacket in Tassle Floral (Available until May 23rd at Uber
Top: Blueberry - Tank Top (Group Gift) 
Skirt: Blueberry - Miri in Black 
Shoes: HYPNOSE - HYP ROAD 
Pose: Signature Pose - For What 
Building: Consignment - Movie Night Skybox 
Foods: [Lost Junction] - Tasty Eats Gacha Items (Available until May 31st at The Gacha Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment