Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Home Again!

I'm back home from my little trip to the UK... What a wonderful time that I had... I spent some lovely time with family, watched the family of foxes that have moved into my parents back garden and I even had the night of my life watching the concert of my first crushes, Take That! It's been busy and eventful, but perfectly wonderful and although not relaxing, I felt the change of scenery was good for me... 
Now though, I am back and it's time to make sure that I get all of the things done... It's May, and this month MAY get a little crazy... 

As I get home, I've got my case and my kitten in her brand new pink bag -  we'd travelled out with the old green one, but the pink matched my luggage better - and because I'd been shopping with mum I accidentally may have bought too much and therefore had to carry my Sleepy Bear - from Sakura - in my hand... 
Even after a day of travelling, I still looked adorable in my outfit with my hair tied in pigtails - a gorgeous style from Yomi (yes Yomi is back and I'm so excited as I've missed their hair) at SABBATH until May 11th - but all I wanted to do was get my post from the mail box and sneak into my home to shower and sleep... 

What is she wearing;
Hair & Accessory: [Yomi] - Siouxie Hair (Available until May 11th at SABBATH)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Top: Mug - Violette Top in Black
Shorts: Mug - Janie Shorts in Gray
Teddy: {Sakura} - Sleepy Bear Plush
Boots: Tentacio - Alma Boots
Pose & Prop: FOXCITY - Coming Home, Pose 6
Bag: Aardvark - Explorer Cat Backpack
Suitcase: FOXCITY. Prop - Luggage in Pink
Mailboxes: Seven Emporium - Post Office Boxes
Plant: dust bunny - Potted Sago Palm
Bench: 8f8 - La Petite Joie Cafe Gacha Item in Bench
Backdrop: PALETO.Backdrop - VINTAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment