Saturday, May 18, 2024

Horny Cravings

I have been a good girl for a little while now, but there comes a time when the bad little succubus inside likes to burst her way out of me and put on a show... She's a diva, she's a heartbreaker, but she will make sure that you have a great time while she does so... Let her be your dirty little heart-throb... 

When I develop these Horny Cravings - which is actually a backdrop set from The Bearded Guy - I don't minde being "all by myself" - a pose set from -Extra- - so long as I have a few good toys with me... Rudh the little succubus needs more entertainment, that's why she armed herself with a DG Leash - from Six Feet Under - to find a place to get someone all caught up... 

What is she wearing;
Horns: Tardfish - Ribbon Horns in White
Hair: [monso] - Lara Hair in Black & Red
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Drool: .ARISE. - Lip Drool (No Longer Available!)
Necklace: CHANDRA - Temprest Choker
Tattoos: SAMIA - SUSIO BODY TATTOO in BLACK
Pastie: Converge - Leather Pasties (No Longer Available!)
Wings: Sweet Thing - Demon Wings
Leash: Six Feet Under - DG Leash
Dress: CryBunBun - Caught Up Dress in BlackRip
Tail: Sweet Thing - Demon Tail
Boots: REIGN - LUST THIGH HIGH BOOTS
Pose & Props: -Extra- - All By Myself, Pose 1
Backdrop: The Bearded Guy - Horny Cravings in Amor Perverso

No comments:

Post a Comment