Sunday, May 12, 2024

Modern Day Cinders

A lovely lazy Sunday evening, reading a book that was bought for me as a gift by my cat as a Mother's Day gift... She is so thoughtful and even though I chose and bought it myself, it's her thought that counts... I know that there are many people celebrating or mourning today in their own way, my mothers day was a few months ago and my mother is so far away, so I'm just enjoying being a fur baby mummy today... 
The story I'm reading is one of fairytale romance, far off magical lands, and finding your own magic... A twist on Cinderella, that I can really get my head around... 

In the secret garden, within the middle of the magic lands our modern day Cinders steps away from her carriage into the grove lit by flower lights and decorated with magical Faewood vines - from everfaery - and although shes not dressed for a ball, she's definitely prettied up from a night on the town. Dancing the night away... Making a quick stop on the way to grab herself a bouquet, holding her sneakers in her hand... She doesn't need a man to find her shoes, less carry them for her... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Melody Hair
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Top: miss chelsea - Maya Set in Corset  (Available until May 30th at Anthem)
Roses: hive - Romantic Rose Bouquet
Body Vines: Tentacio - Paraiso in Pink
Shoes: Tentacio - Primrose Sneaker
Shorts: Mug - Rosa Shorts in Light
Pose: Secret Poses - Riley, Pose 5M
Green Vines: everfaery - Faewood Vines
Falling Flowers: Half-Deer - Flower Confetti
Flower Lights: Ariskea - [Amitie] Flower Lamp Light & Lagom - Dangling flower lights
Carriage: Synnergy - Carriage Scene
Backdrop: Synnergy - Secret Garden [360] Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment