Sunday, May 26, 2024

Feeling Super Sweet

Summer is coming, it's not my favourite time of year I have to admit, but I guess I have t face it head on... So far the year has been a bit of a crazy time weather wise, but they say that it should get a little warmer soon, and since it's almost June, the weather should be heating up and I will be melting down... 
There's one thing that will get me through the hot season, Ice Lollies, in fact now that I think of it I want one now, and some candies and chocolate and all things sweet and delicious... 

I'm going to just put on some good music on and mix up some fancy juice that I can freeze into Ice Lollies... Sweet, tangy, and in all different kinds of flavours. I love fruity ones but I also love those mini milk lollies, those were fabulously delicious when I was a little... I don't always have a sweet tooth, my normal snack of choice, but when I do, I go all out... 

What is she wearing;
Headphones: (fashionably dead) - Radio Headphones in Canary
Hair Icing: kotte - face pack in sprinkles icing mess
Hair: TRUTH & Wasabi - Bitsy in Redhead
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: Suicidal Unborn!- Pastel Sunglasses
Nose Piercing: Six Feet Under - Candy Nose Chain
Bubblegum: [Pink Fuel] - Yum Bubblegum!
Upper Necklace: Bowtique - Candy Necklace
Lower Necklace: (Yummy) - Candy Bear Pearl Necklace
Lingerie: Moon Amore - Decora Girl Lingerie (Available until June 6th at Collabor88)
Chocolate Body Layer: CUREMORE - Melty Love Outfit
Bracelets & Rings: (Yummy) - Iris Bracelet and Ring Set Customizer (Available until June 6th at Collabor88)
Phone: Boutique #187 - Lolipop Phone Case
Sparkles: Cole's Corner - Starstuff
Pose & Lollipop: FOXCITY - Bae Bento Pose Set, Pose 1
Lollies: Simply Shelby - Ice Cream Bar Topiary Set
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Event Booth - Candy Store #2

No comments:

Post a Comment