Saturday, April 20, 2024

Travelling Goodies

I know that I'm not officially leaving until Monday afternoon, but I'm more than a little excited to tell you that on Monday I will be heading towards the Ferry Port and boarding a boat to I can go home... I'm heading to the UK and I'm going to see my mum and dad... 

I'm going to be in a little cabin where I can get some sleep, some much needed sleep... All I need to do is make sure that I get my packing done... I hate packing... 
Rudh is packed and ready to go though... She's got her cases and her passport, some delicious looking snacks like the Picnic Box she packed for herself and the crunchy bag of Gold Pretzels - both of which are available from Junk Food - and even some good new smut to read. Her collection of amazing Mega Mixtapes - from Krescendo, available until May 16th at Anthology - that she plays on the Cheeuh Radio Cassette Player, will keep her company on the trip. There wasjust one last thing needed, and that was to test out if Anna, my kitty cat, liked her brand new Explorer Cat Backpack - which is available from Aardvark at the new round of Anthology. 

What is in the Picture;
Cat Bag: Aardvark - Explorer Cat Backpack (Available until May 16th at Anthology)
Tapes: [Krescendo] - Mega Mixtapes (Available until May 16th at Anthology)
Pretzels: Junk Food - Gold Pretzels
Food Box: Junk Food - Picnic Box
Radio: Aardvark - Cheeuh Radio Cassette Player Summer Edt in Black
Passport: Havoc - Passport Pack in Black
Book: [ abrasive ] - Whipped Magazine in Lady Jane's Boy
Cases, Map & Camera: DISORDERLY. - Expedition Item in Camera & Map
Backdrop: Synnergy.Tavis - Private Jet {Light} Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment