Thursday, May 30, 2024

Buying Flowers

I have not been feeling very well for a few days now, and have in fact spent most of the day today curled up in bed. I wanted to take some time though to send a message to everyone just to let them know that I'm not dead... YET...It's just a cold, just a cold that seems to be knocking me out... 
HellBone is looking after me, but I need something that makes me smile... 

I logged into Second Life and wanted to just do some decorating to make things pretty in my garden for the summer season... I stopped in one of my favourite places in the garden, it's a place I've mentioned before, and whilst I was there I decided to match the sentiment set by Miley Cyrus, and plastered on the front of Esti Tee - from miss chelseamiss chelsea, available as part of a set from Equal10 Equal10 that goes with the pants and belt bag that I'm also wearing - I decided why not, I can buy myself flowers... 

What is she wearing;
Hair:  Wasabi Wasabi - Panko Hair in Offbeat
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Top: miss chelsea - Esti Tee (Available until June 8th at Equal10)
Bag: miss chelsea - Esti Fanny Pack (Available until June 8th at Equal10)
Pants: miss chelsea - Esti Pants (Available until June 8th at Equal10)
Flowers: {vespertine} - Bunch of Sunny Yellow Primroses
Pose: Fashiowl - Kiss from a Rose, Pose 6

No comments:

Post a Comment