Thursday, May 2, 2024

A Cute Fairy Forest

I've been a little bit on the nervous side today since HellBone has been in the hospital, and in times like that when I'm trying to distract myself I tend to vere towards something pretty, something magical and maybe something fairy-orientated! 
Funnily enough that's precisely what happened... I found myself drifting to a magical place in the depths of the fairy wood... 

I couldn't resist decorating a fairytale grove with some Glorious Grove items - from the new collection by Krescendo at FaMESHed - and once the decorating party was started I simply couldn't resist the free gifts of Sun Balloons - that have been set out by MadPea for the anniversary round of FaMESHed this month - that brought a little sunshine to my clearing in the woods...
Decorating and Daisies, makes a girl happy...  

What is she wearing;
Hair Wreath: Tentacio - Daisy Crown
Hair: Moon. Hair - Oopsie Daisy
Glasses: Tentacio - Daisy Glasses
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Choker: [Buzz] - Daisy Choker in Natural
Wings: kotte - fairy wings
Top: miss chelsea - Rumi Top
Sparkles: Cole's Corner - Glitterati & Starstuff
Shorts: MUKA - Iggy
Pose: Secret Poses - Riley Static, Pose 5M
Trees & Stump Bed: [Krescendo] - Glorious Grove (Available until May 27th at FaMESHed)
Sun Balloons: MadPea - Sun Balloon (Available until May 27th at FaMESHed)
Dog: [North Oak] - Baby Corgi Plushie in Flowerhead
Flowers: Half-Deer - Flower Lamp in Tulip
Backdrop: Synnergy.Tavis - Wonderland [360] Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment