Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Needling the Dolls

So far I'm on a roll, though I think that tomorrow that's about to change as I won't be able to get a blog post done due to RL working keeping me out late... I'm not going to complain though, I am still going to make sure that every post counts where the monstrous me is concerned... 
Today I went out treasure hunting, I got to go to the local thrift stores in search of treasures, and I LOVED IT... Books, some random decor and even a couple of those weird doll animals - which HellBone makes look dead and then resells online - made it home with us, and it reall got me thinking about all of my old toys. Where are they now? I used to love some of my old dolls, I cannot find my old favourite and I hope that I never threw him away... Losing a doll could be dangerous... 

Certain dolls are fun to play with, certain dolls are dangerous, and I wonder which I like more... I LOVE the idea of a voodoo doll, I'm always a little daunted by them but there are some amazing stories, secrets and magical things to learn about them... Before I get myself to play with one, I plan on reading as many books as I could to learn as much as I can - set in a pose like the Idealist pose set from -Extra- that includes book props - before I even let myself pick up any kind of Spooky Desire Dolls - from KitCat - to attempt anything... Being a doll herself,will it have as much magical success? She's a Patchwork doll herself - thanks to the Sweet Thing Patchwork Set - and she's definitely prepped to be ready for the attempt of testing a doll herself. Primed with the Poppet Pins - from Violetility - and a some needles in her Niddle Collar - a gorgeously spike collar from Chemical Princess - but nothing will happen until she makes the first poke into the dollies chest...

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Zylia HW Ed Hair in Absolute Pack
Skin: Wyrd - Saga in Leaf (No Longer Available!)
Eyes: Suicidal Unborn - Nova Eyes (Left) & [Conviction] - Exorcism Eyes
Eye Patch: Le Morte - Stitches (No Longer Available!)
Collar: Chemical Princess - Niddle Collar
Doll Patches: Sweet Thing - Patchwork
Pins: Violetility - Poppet Pins
Pegs: Mug - Deviant Doll Item in #27 Clothspins Wood EXCLUSIVE
Dolls: KitCat - Spooky Desire Dolls
Pose & Book Prop: -Extra- - Idealist, Pose 5
Backdrop: PALETO.Backdrop - Apartment 11

No comments:

Post a Comment