Monday, October 23, 2023

Rule the School

These days I seem to spend a lot of time on my own in SL... I don't really seem to have that many people I want to be around anymore, and since the days of the Gators MC when the world seemed like one drama after another, I'm not sure I'm in a happy place all of the time. My besties and I find it hard to see each other and sometimes I wish I was brave enough to wander through SL and meet more people. I'm even too shy to fan girl at people that I enjoy the pictures of when I bump into them at shopping events... Life has gotten very quiet for me in SL... I think that may also be a reason why I'm finding it harder and harder to get into the Halloween spirit and play dress up this year.. All of my "costumes" are just Rudh outfits with a twist LOL... Today it's Monster High with a Rudh Twist as I'm hanging with my ghouls at School... 

Once the original monster High Divas have moved on from the school, the new class takes over and as with the Pink Ladies of Grease, the role of the cool kids is passed from one core group to the next... Rudh and her Ghouls have that status... Rudh is a random Monster, Penelope a daughter of a Pennywise clown, Pippa the child of the demons in the box and Cornelia whose father is a freak of the andy variety - all of the dolls are past releases from Garbaggio - rule the school... 
Rudh is a monster of indisclosed heritage, but no one in the school would dare refuse her place as the top girl... She dressed in a Spooky Dress - from NeverWish - and mis-matched Spooky Sleeves and Socks - which are available separately from Quills & Curiosities at Trick or Treat Lane until October 31st - and although she accessorised with some cute things, she'd be willing to admit that it would be hard to choose between the Wickedly Cute Chest Tattoo - from Adora-tions - or her hot pink Skelly Bear Pal - from NeverWish at FLF'O'WEEN until October 31st - is always her most difficult decision... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: [monso] - Lea Hair in Black&Red
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: mekaci - Glasses Nina (Gift Available until November 10th at Kustom9)
Tattoo: Adora-tions - Wickedly Cute Chest Tattoo
Dress: NeverWish - Spooky Dress
Sleeves: Quills & Curiosities - Spooky Sleeves (Available until October 31st at Trick or Treat Lane)
Bracelet: Blossie - Lilith Bangles (Gift Available until November 1st at Satan Inc)
Teddy: NeverWish - Skelly Bear in Hot Pink (Available until October 31st at FLF'O'Ween)
Bag: Tentacio - Dark Another Day Bag in Black (Available until October 30th at Anthem)
Extra Flower: Tentacio - Terror bouquet (Gift Available until November 1st at Satan Inc)
Socks: Quills & Curiosities - Spooky Socks (Available until October 31st at Trick or Treat Lane)
Pose: Secret Poses - Eddie, Pose 2
Dolls: Garbaggio - Pippa, Cornelia & Penelope
Backdrop: K&S - // Class off. Backdrop in Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment