Sunday, October 8, 2023

Dog Walking in the Woods

 It's been a week now, and I've been more than a little distracted this week, but there's something that I cannot stop myself having to take a moment to talk about... This year's Dark Adventure has been open for a whole week. My hubby HellBone, Bestieface Spooky and our darling Salem, worked our little butts off on a million different things, all whilst fighting RL demons, to bring an adventure to life and there is a subtle nod to one our all-time favourite things... We're heading into Halloween Town, home of a 30 year old Nightmare, but because it's out own little Dark Adventure, of course there is a bit of a twist... 

Alongside this though, a Dark Adventure into Halloween Town wouldn't be the same without our own little version of a certain skeleton and his reliable puppy companion... Of Course, I had to Rudhify things a little, there's no way I'd want to be normal right?! 
I've twisted Jack and moulded him to become my own version of the Pumpkin princess... I couldn't be the Queen could I? That's Sally! Yet I love to be the heir to their throne and I love to make my own Dark Adventures in the grove of trees... I have to wear a skeleton mask, and have a collection of different ones from The Shadow Fox - a selection that is available now until October 12th at Ritual - and yes I do wear a striped suit, although that too is more Rudh than Burton - and really comes from AsteroidBox, at Anthem until October 27th - and it's a little bit more comfortable for walking through the woods with my adorably Happy Doggo - from Tardfish...

What is she wearing;
Hair: [monso] - Arima Hair in Black & Red (Available until October 10th at Kustom9)
Skin: Wyrd - Tovi in Pewter (No Longer Available!)
Face Tattoo: CURELESS [+] - Psychopomp
Mask: The Shadow Fox - Bone Masks in Bone Jaw (Available until October 12th at Ritual)
Outfit: AsteroidBox - Ambrose Dress in White Stripes (Available until October 27th at Anthem)
Pet: Tardfish - Happy Doggo in Green
Pose: Secret Poses - Violet, Pose 1

No comments:

Post a Comment