Monday, October 30, 2023

No Entry Tonight

It's slmost here, Halloween Eve, and the monsters are gathering en mass to celerate the night away tomorrow... I've been looking forward to Halloween for weeks, but now that it's finally here I have to admit that I'm not actually totally in the mood for it... I kinda want it to just go away... I want the monsters to go away, and I've never actually felt like this about Halloween... 

I'm fighting off the monsters today... Perhaps I will be able to welcome them in tomorrow but right now... NO THANK YOU, NO ENTRY into this house... Teddy and I have been through enough, my poor teddy looks more like an Undead Ted - from TOMASU, available until November 8th at ACCESS - and whilst I am feeling battered and brusied, I look better than him, even though I am covered from head to toe in blood... 
We stood together and faced down the Attack on the Lobby - which is actually a backdrop from TROPIX - I got soaked in blood, but don't worry most of it's not mine, except for the obvious knife in my chest that I'm trying to ignore as I continue to fight to keep the mosters in the lift and away from the lobby... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Xya HW Ed. Hair in Absolute Pack
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Blood: Izzie's - Face & Body Blood & Wounds
Top & Knife: Mug - Esme Tank in Gray (Available until October 31st at FLF'O'Ween)
Dungarees: everfaery - Kendall Overalls
Cleaver: Secret Poses - Bloody Cleaver
Teddy: TOMASU - Undead Ted (Available until November 8th at ACCESS)
Pose: Secret Poses - Damien, Pose 4
Backdrop: TROPIX - Attack On The Lobby 01 

No comments:

Post a Comment