Saturday, October 21, 2023

Skelly Chaos at the Spooky Spa

Sunday Night has always been a bath night in this house, and in the house since I was a little kid, because Monday morning was a school day and we had to be fresh and clean for school, I guess the habit has stuck with me all these years. I used to love taking long baths when I was a kid, but switched to long hot showers as I got older. I think that I started thinking more about soaking in the dirty water and decided to splish splash in the rain-like shower instead. 
This week though I am working on Sunday, and so I have to wait until Monday for my long showering pampering regime... In SL though, Rudh will be without me so she's booked herself into a little Witchy Spa for relaxation and peace... 

This spa is located within the old Royal Hall - a backdrop from FOXCITY - and the witchy sisters that run the place have set it up for pure luxury... They've turned huge old cauldrons into amazing Hexxed Hot Tubs - from Krescendo at FaMESHed - and decorated the private space with a lucious Ouija rug - also from Krescendo but at Kinky for just a couple more days - and a table with the set up needed to make the perfect cup of tea, including a set of Witchy Clutter - that's also from Krescendo at MadPea's Masquerade of Murder- and the coolest set of Crime Scene Tumblers - from Boutique #187 that you can hunt for at this year's SPOOKZILLA - as well as the most adorable of signs to show customers where they can get their fresh sheets, sorry I mean towels - a sign in a collection of hunt items from Junk Food for Spookzilla... 
They have promised me lots of peace and quiet, restful time to myself with a good book. Yet when I was taking a selfie to post on Facebook, I noticed that I wasn't alone... There were some adorable little Skeleton Animals - from Yokai - causing chaos, one reading through my book and two more splashing about in the hot tub... Looks like the peace and quiet won't be so peaceful... 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Wasabi - Agatha FLF Ed. Hair in Absolute Pack
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Button: rotten - {patchwork toy} button eyes (Available until October 31st at FLF'O'Ween)
Outfit: 28LA - Mean Ghouls Sweater (Available until October 31st in the Haunting Labyrinth Hunt)
Pose & Phone Prop: -Extra- - Witch Vibes 1 (Available until November 3rd at SPOOKZILLA)
Cup: Boutique #187 - Crime Scene Tumbler (Available until November 3rd at SPOOKZILLA)
Tub: [Krescendo] - Hexxed Hot Tub (Available until October 27th at FaMESHed)
Skeleton Animals: YOKAI -  Skeleton Animals
Rug: [Krescendo] - Ouija Rug (Available until October 22nd at Kinky)
Ghost Sign: Junk Food - Get your Sheet Together Ghost (Available until November 3rd at SPOOKZILLA)
Towels: dust bunny - Laundry Room Clutter in Rolled Towels
Shelves: paper.crowns - drippy shelves in Limon (No Longer Available!)
Book & Pearls: Violetility - Digital Doll Items
Table: HAIKEI - Moon Drops Gacha Item 4
Cups: [Krescendo] - Witchy Clutter in Pastel (Available until November 2nd at MadPea's Masquerade of Murder)
Kettle: Bixty - Kettle & Electric Heater
Cauldron: tarte - spooky cauldron in witch's brew (Available until November 6th at Collabor88)
Coffin Sign: Boutique #187 - Myself Strange Decor (Available until November 3rd at SPOOKZILLA)
Tea Decor: THOR - Herbal Tea Box, AVP - Tips Tea Box & ionic - Winter Tea Bags
Wall Cabinet: [Krescendo] - Witchy Washy in Bottle Shelf
Bats: BackBone - Frickin Bats (Gift Available until November 1st at Satan Inc)
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Royal Hall in Stylised

No comments:

Post a Comment