Sunday, October 29, 2023

Toxic Goo in the Forest!

Honestly I have been so busy today that I was debating with myself about 'did I have enough energy?' to figure out something that I wanted to dress in, photograph and talk about... 
I think that this time, I could find just that ounce of energy to discuss a Halloween look today, because I have been waiting to play around with a look like this, and it came together so well... 
SLIME!!! Oozes and drips and great big mahoosive globs of slime... The green gooey kind that's a little toxic... 

I used to love the movie Fern Gully, with Tim Curry voicing the evil and toxic Hexxus that was trying to destroy the forest using man's machines... Now I could never do a legend like Tim Curry justice, even when he's only a voice of a character so I've decided that I'm more like his evil toxic cousin, Noxious... I'm a green toxic waste kinda slime, and I'm left in the places where people dump their rubbish illegally... I radiate and sparkle in a neon green, and I assist in the mutation and degeneration of the beings that live there...
Noxious is green, she glows green and is dripping in Slime, from her Slimey Bikini - available until November 18th at the Warehouse Event from V/.VoluptasVirtualis - and the hair dribbling out of her head as some Paesia Gooey Hair - which I randomly saw on a photo on Flickr although I cannot remember where... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Paesia - Gooey Hair
Skin: Wyrd -  Saga in Leaf (No Longer Available!)
Eyes: Suicidal Unborn- Phantom Eyes V.2
Face Drips: FIKA - Honey Drop in White (No Longer Available!)
Sceptum Ring: katat0nik - Drippy Septum Ring in Green
Mouth Drool: (Lighter Green) Boutique #187 - Cute Drool
Tongue: Dazed - Lucy Demon Tongue
Body Paint: Nefekalum Tattoos - Crysalis
Outfit Drips: V/.VoluptasVirtualis - [SlimeyBikini] (Available until November 18th at The Warehouse Event)
Cauldron: Mug - Wicked Witchy Gacha Item #6 Cauldron Toxic Magic
Sparkles: Cole's Corner - Glitterati, Heavenly Ranger & The Fantastical Neubulous Aether
Pose: FOXCITY - Rituals, Pose 3
Can:  Frio's - Nuclear Waste Barrel in Yellow
Tap: Acrid - Neon Drop Lamp in Black/Green
Backdrop: The Bearded Guy -Watched Backdrop


No comments:

Post a Comment