Friday, October 13, 2023

Movie Night Tonight!

Today is a day that has to be celebrated... How often is it that a day so important to the dark and twisted, a Friday the 13th,  falls in October... Today is the perfect day for us to take a little trip into the woods and head to a camp site known to many as Camp Crystal Lake in search of our favourite friend, Mr Jason Voorhees... Other Horror Movie villains come and go, so more important and well liked than others, but for me and in our house, none is better than the king of slasher villains... We watch his movies every Friday the 13th, but this year is a special one right?! It could not be something we missed...  

I got home from work, to a delicious dinner of fried chicken served in a seasonally themed Trick or Chicken style - from Hangry at the new round of equal10 - and we sat to watch an old VHS tape with THE best of the scary movies - from a Scary Movie Set created by Junk Food - although I admit that any time we got to the scary bits I would find some interesting message pop up on my Cute Psycho Black Phone - available from Boutique #187 at the SL Shop & Hop...
I'm not entirely sure that my teddy bear pals are keen on me playing around on my phone though, the Scare Bears - that I've had for a few years from Sakura - decided to stop me playing with my phone and make me focus on the movie by going on the attack, one of them going a little too far by accidentally cutting into my throat so that the blood went everywhere and totally soaked my jammies... Doesn't surprise me though, I knew that if I was ever going to be part of a Horror Movie Brat Pack I'd end up being the First to Die as I seem to have been magically labelled on my chest - thanks to an amazing tattoo with various different designs in a pack from Adora-tions at the new round of #BIGGIRL... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: MINA - Nimue in Bloody Naturals
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Blood: Izzie's - Face & Body Blood & Wounds
Neck wound & Accessory: MoonPhase - Slit Throat
Chest Tattoo: Adora-tions - Horror Movie Brat Pack Chest Tattoos in First to Die (Available from October 15th at #BIGGIRL)
Outfit: Decoy (Now Everfaery) - Final Slumber Pyjamas
Phone: Boutique #187 - Cute Psycho Black (Available until November 5th at SL Shop & Hop)
Pose: Secret Poses - Logan, Pose 2
Decor: Junk Food - Scary Movie Set Fatpack
Chicken Bucket: Hangry - Trick or Chicken in Orange (Available until November 6th at equal10)
Bears: {Sakura} - Scare Bears
Backdrop: MINIMAL - Insomnia Bedroom Room

No comments:

Post a Comment