Thursday, October 5, 2023

Drinking Induced Nightmares...

Yesterday was a TOTAL nightmare and today I've been a little nervous, feeling shocking due to the events of yesterday. It caused me to miss my Monsterous month target but I'm hoping that I can just carry on as much as possible. I think though, today I need a very STIFF drink, there's no better place to get myself a halloween drink, than at the nearest Halloween party... 

I don't know what I want to drink, I really need something stronger and I feel like making myself a fancy cocktail... I am having pizza for dinner, nothing as fancy as you might get at the Halloween Party - like the ones I'd laid out from vespertine - and the TWO different flavours of fancy Ice Cream for dessert, in this case I'm going for something Humane and Eyeballs - thanks to Clover and Aardvark in that order... But Now it's time to start mixing up the strongest of drinks... I'm going to mix some Crabby Apple Beer and some Mutant Energy Drinks - both of which are available from Junk Food at the mainstore - I made myself into a Shamless Martini - an accessory by Figure 8... I MAY have drunk a few of those too many, it didnt take long until the chocolates that I'd been holding onto for later became Horror Chocolates - from Aardvark - floating around my head, gnashing it's teeth at me menacingly... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Carol Hair in Offbeat
Skin: Wyrd - Saga in Leaf (No Longer Available!)
Eyes: Izzie's - Demon Eyes
Glass: [Figure 8] - Shameless Martini
Choker: BOOM - Precious Bow Choker
Jacket: Rebelpill - Action Bae Jacket
Bikini: CHAIN - Fiona Swimsuit in Olive
Pose: Fashiowl - New York, Pose 9
Chocolates Heads: Aardvark - Horror Chocolate (Available until October 31st at Anthem)
Cans: Junk Food - Mutant Energy Drinks
Eyeball Glass: Aardvark - Eyeball Goblet Dessert
Beer Bottles: Junk Food - Crabby Apple Beer
Ice Cream Tub: Clover - Humane Ice cream
Pizzas: {vespertine} - spooky pizzas
Skull Bottle: Schadenfreude - Skullptural Ceramic Wine Bottle
Green Cocktail: TRIGGERED - Undercover poison
Plushies: {vespertine} - spooky huggables (Available until October 20th at The Fifty)
Ice Bucket: Schadenfreude - Cauldron Drink Cooler
Backdrop: MINIMAL - Insomnia Kitchen Room 

No comments:

Post a Comment