Sunday, November 6, 2022

Dark Immaculate Heart

I still cant get my mind into blogging something normal at the moment, for some reason I cannot get myself into a normal frame of mind... I think that my mind is stuck in a fantasy world after all of the costumes that I've been putting together for the Halloween festivities... Maybe I'll keep myself getting into the fantasy spirit... It's something I LOVE doing, I will be sharing a little love for dress-up, lot and lots of Love... 

Love is an amazing thing, it can be wonderful magical beautiful, but it can be brutal dangerous damaging. Love can be warm and cozy or hot and fierce. Love can be between couples - or poly relationships - family and even friends, yet when it disappears Love can be the most painful thing in the world to lose. If love is anything, it's deep, it's happiness and it's a better feeling than the most powerful drug could provide. 
Love can be good or bad, if there is a cupid for the good kind of love there should be a goddess somewhere for the bad kind. She hides in the Sanctuary Hell but wears the marks of the Dark Love goddess in the form of the Immaculate Hearts - from CUREMORE

What is she wearing;
Horns: GERMINAL - ASHORA HORNS (Available until November 29th at The Grid)
Hair: Lamb - Heart in Red Pack
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Make Up: [POUT!] - Heart of Odinism
Glasses: Boutique #187 - Heart Flames Glasses (Available this weekend for Happy Weekend)
Heart Halo: CUREMORE - Immaculate Halo Accessory
White Halo & Red Dress: CURELESS - Pygmalion's Bride Gacha Item
Pink Halo: CUREMORE - Voodoo Tribe Gacha Item in Ngami Halo
Sparkles: Cole's Corner - Glitterati & #LuluB! - Delicada and Invierna
Heart Accessory:  CUREMORE - Immaculate Heart Accessory
Blood: The Rotting Lab (Now Sulfur) - Shredded Wounds
Pose: piXit - Dita, Pose 1, F3
Coffins: Six Feet Under - Awakening Coffin in Black
Backdrop: The Bearded Guy - Sanctuary Hell Backdrop
 

No comments:

Post a Comment