Monday, November 7, 2022

Breakfast in Bed

Last night was a bad one, I'd been up and down all night with a migraine, and if you know what migraines are like you will know how much torture it was... I have migraines fairly regularly and have done since I was a teenager. There are many illnesses out there that do some horrible things to a body, but anything in the head always seems more debilitating as the brain just is far too painful to work and all you want to do is sleep...  
I finally got some sleep this morning and woke up to the hubby bringing me a cup of coffee and some painkillers in bed... Breakfast would have been nice too, but I can't get everything I want... 

I'm in bed, resting my head in both worlds... The Bed I have in Second Life is one that I've had for years because it's one of my favourite items of furniture. I love to snuggle up in my bed, it's a HUGE Wingback bed made for Sweet Dreams - from Dust Bunny - although it's so big and loaded with pillows that my plushies have been known to get lost amongst them... 
The look on my face clearly shows the way I feel, pain mixed with insomnia - thanks to Izzie's - so I think it's a good idea to stay in bed - thanks to a pose from FOXCITY - in my comfy Hati loungewear set - from miss chelsea at The Fifty until November 20th. While I was sleeping, HellBone snuck out to the local Hangry diner and made a Breakfast Run for sausage & egg muffins and plenty of hash browns, he even stopped in at the Hive to get some hot tea for me and fresh coffee for him... 

What is she wearing;
Hair Accessory & Hair: Magika - Dolly
Skin:  amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Eye Bags: Izzie's - Insomnia
Drool: ARISE - Lip Drool (No Longer Available!)
Outfit: miss chelsea - Hati Set (Available until November 20th at The Fifty)
Pose: FOXCITY - Stay in Bed, Pose 5
Food: Hangry - Breakfast Run
Drink: Hive - Hot Tea & Coffee To Go
Cat: Apple Fall - Halloween Plush Pack in Socks Cat
Bed: dust bunny - Sweet Dreams in Wingback Bed

No comments:

Post a Comment