Thursday, November 3, 2022

An Extra Long Hotdog with Mustard!

I'm a bit lost at the moment, I'm a little bit confused and more than a little hungry... I need to find something to eat but at the same time I need to find my blogging Mojo... I think I lost it since Halloween has gone and I have no idea what to do with myself anymore LOL... What do you do when you have no more Halloween fun to blog anymore?! I'm lost... I'm going to have to find something delicious to take my mind off it... 

I ended up letting my feet lead my stomach, and I found some delicious nomnom baguettes in a local PewPew deli. I had plans to turn it into garlic bread, sandwiches and possible dip some into fondue, but as I was wandering along a Fall Pathway - a backdrop from Synnergy - I caught a smell that smelled delicious. I ended up asking the hot dog vendor to put one of his dogs in a stick and make me an ExtraLong Hot Dog with tonnes of delicious mustard... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Foxy - Wolfie Hair in Red
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Jacket: Cynful - Cropped Bomberjacket in Black
Top: duckie - Core in Stripe
Hotdog: Pewpew! - ExtraLong Hot Dog in Mustard
Bread: nomnom - Holdable Baguettes Bag
Pants: VINYL - Eve Wide Leg Pants Pak in Black
Pose: FOXCITY - Riviera, Pose 2m
Hotdog Cart: DisturbeD - Hot Dog Cart
Backdrop: Synnergy - Fall Pathway Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment