Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Giant Sandwiches & Scooby Doo Fantasies!

Every night when it comes to food I have to force myself to plan and cook something for dinner. When the hubby is out working, it's even more difficult to plan something for dinner since I can't find the mojo to plan then cook and eventually clean up all by my self... I don't mind the eating part in the middle, but it's the other stuff that makes it all seem more trying than anything else... 
Some days all I want is a sandwich... 

Sandwiches are both easy to make and delicious, PLUS there is a world of endless possibilities when it comes to sandwich fillings... When I was a teen I LOVED Corned Beef and Pickled Onion, when I was a student I LOVED Fish Finger Sanwiches with lots of HP sauce, and now that I work in a cheese shop I have a bit of an addiction to a Smoked Jalapeno Gouda Cheese with Chorizo and Salad... Honestly I could eat sandwiches for every meal, and lots of sandwiches per sitting...
I used to get jealous of Scooby Doo in the way that he could eat sandwiches, and now thanks to the Junk Food Giant Sandwich I can try to live my Scooby fantasies... I was making some delicious sandwiches, delicious Bologna Sandwiches - also from Junk Food - full of lovely fresh ingredients but once I had a plateful I got a little inspired... Scooby Doo Fantasy, here I come!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Muffin HW Ed. Hair in Absolute Pack
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Outfit: VINYL - Lemon Romper Pak in Green Crock
Sandwich: Junk Food - Giant Sandwich
Pose: FOXCITY - Cutie Pie, Pose 2m
Plate of Sandwich: Junk Food - Bologna Sandwich Platter
Cheese: dust bunny - Summer Picnic Gacha Item in Cheese Wheel
Veggies: Nutmeg - Vegetable Crate
Bread: {what next} - Garden Cafe Bread Board
Ham: Foxdale Fine Foods - Honey-baked Ham Slices


No comments:

Post a Comment