Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Tracking down the Ghosties

Dark Adventures has closed for 2022 and that means that we have a REALLY big problem on the sim right now... These spookies have made the dark places their home for the past month and now we have to work hard to get rid of them... It's not something that I am desperate to do, I HATE making them homeless, but we need to clear them out so that we can start working to create a super new experience and a brand new adventure... 

Before we can get rid of them, I need to find them... Unfortunately that means I have to wander around through the dark empty halls to find them... Luckily I have my collection of Ghost Hunting Equipment - from HopScotch thanks to a past gacha collection - I'll walk around and call out "Hey there ghosties, Hey there spookies, Hey there demons" - and search using a pose from -Extra- that they had provided for an awesome event prize - and maybe if I'm lucky, I'll find the ones that don't wanna go away...

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Obsidian Hair in Offbeat
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Top: Pixicat - Alice Set in StripesBlack
Pants: E.K - Stormi Front Open Jeans in Blue Willow
Pose & Tool Prop: -Extra- - Hey There Demons
Other Ghost Hunting Equipment: HopScotch - Ghost Hunter Equipment Gacha 

No comments:

Post a Comment