Monday, November 14, 2022

Already Gone...

It's here, it's here the day that I've been waiting for. I CANNOT be more excited but I have SO MUCH to do, I haven't even really done my packing properly yet and I feel like I'm going to forget something, but I DON'T CARE! I'm going home today, back to good ol' England to spend some much needed time with my Mummy! I have things to get done, packing aside, I have to make sure the house is nice for HellBone while he's alone for two whole weeks, and I have to make sure that I have a gift box ready to send to someone very important, as well as taking a few minutes to sit down here and say 'Don't miss me too much, I WILL be watching and WILL be back!!' 

I always find myself getting more than a little stressed on the days when I have to get ready to go home... I panic like "do I have enough underwear?" "what shoes should I take?" "Do I need a cold weather or a rainy weather jacket?" but then I have to stop myself and realize that none of that matters. I'll be in the UK, not on the moon... If I forget something, I can always get what I need in the UK!! 
I'd packed my bags, grabbed my plushie that I ALWAYS have to take with me when I travel, and even picked up some delicious Submarine Subs on a handy Pick Up Tray - from Junk Food - because you cannot travel without snacks! I think I am ALMOST ready... Will I ever be ready?? 

I have to admit that in ALL of the chaos whilst I was packing to go, I kinda sorta forgot to finish up here... I'm already in the UK, I'm safe and happy but what the heck I'll finish this and make sure everyone knows I'm going to be on the down low for a couple of weeks!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Carol Hair in Offbeat
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Outfit: miss chelsea - Addi Set (Available until December 8th at Equal10)
Food: Junk Food - Pick Up Tray in Submarine Subs
Passport: Havoc - Passport Pack in Black
Pose: Fashiowl - Halloween Defense, Pose 12
Plushie: Lilla's - Well Loved Stuffies in Rufus
Case: FOXCITY. Prop - Luggage in Navy (With On The Go Bento Pose Set)
Backdrop: Synnergy.Tavis - Train Station Scene 

No comments:

Post a Comment