Saturday, November 26, 2022

Getting Home, All Snowed In!

I'm back from my vacation, and it was a lovely trip home to spend some very much needed time with my parents and sister. I enjoyed all those things I loved doing at home, things like going to second-hand stores, reading plenty of books and generally lazing around doing not a lot of anything. It's been wonderfully restful... Now though it's back to reality, and on a slippery slope to a jolly holiday... 
Talking of slippery slopes... I looks like it's been more than a little snowy in many of the pretty places in Second Life... 

I got back from my little vacation, there has been lots and lots of changes. Snow has started to fall in the pretty parts of Second Life and there has been so much snow in my corner of the Second Life world that I've been Snowed In - a backdrop from Synnergy.Tavis - so I dumped my case on the steps and after grabbing a shovel - that comes with the pose set also from Synnergy.Tavis - and deidd to get to work. While digging out the snow, and started talking to my new little robin friends, as I begin to dig through the snow... 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Ayashi - Catrine hair in Naturals
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Vest: [Cynful] - Candela's Fur
Dress: Decoy - Pippa Dress
Boots & Socks: UTOPIA@Design - "GALYA"
Pose & Shovel Prop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Unisex Pose Pkg 06, pose 3
Robins: TLC - Songbirds Collection in Set 1 of 3 (No Longer Available!)
Bird Feeder: Ariskea - [Robin] Wood Bird Feeder stand
Suitcase: FOXCITY. Prop - Luggage in Navy (With On The Go Bento Pose Set)
Backdrop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Snowed in [360] Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment