Monday, June 6, 2022

The Beauty of a Reaper

Death is such a strange thing, a sudden goodbye and the people that are left behind are often left in a stange sort of limbo... Yesterday I heard that my an aunt of mine had died, and it's left me in a very strange barrel of emotions. I know that I should feel sad but the lady wasn't really a very nice person to anyone that she didn't like. She turned her back on her own son and made him feel like he wasn't part of the family, she tried to cut my Dad out of his Brother's life and was pretty vindictive. Yet she was still my aunt, she loved my uncle Peter and my cousins still lost their mum... 
I'm kinda wishy-washy about how I feel about it... It's a very strange feeling... 

Death is something that people don't really talk about all too often. Some are blaze about it, others are scared of what happens after we die, and there are SO MANY different beliefs as to what things can and do happen when our souls leave our bodies... 
The mists and the sparkles swirl around death with the souls of those she's taken on their long trip into the afterlife. The Solis Halo and her Bloodsworn Daggers  - both of which are from Quills & Curiosities at The Warehouse - mark her out as a sign of her rank, one of the leading death dealers, while her boss as busy... A beautiful, ghostly reaper... 

What is she wearing;
Head Halo: Quills & Curiosities - Solis Halo (Available until June 18th at the Warehouse Event)
Veil: MoonAmore - Misanthropic Ritual Veil in Pure
Neck Halo: SEMPITERNAL - [The Throne's Halo] (No Longer Available!)
Daggers: Quills & Curiosities - Bloodsworn Daggers (Available until June 18th at the Warehouse Event)
Sparkles: Cole's Corner - Valkyrie in Gold Aura
Fog: Cole's Corner - Soul Reaper Spectral Fog Aura
Car & Coffin: H&C Wheels - Hearse
Red Roses: (Yummy) - Condolences Bouquet
White Rose Wreath: JIAN - Wreath Stand in Iron
Backdrop: Paparazzi - BACKDROP - Gothic Castle 

No comments:

Post a Comment