Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Pizza Delivery to the Angels

Everyone has their favourite foods, and I think that one of my favourite foods just happens to be Pizza... I like to home-make pizza, I like to order pizza and very occasionally I will have a frozen pizza that's quick and easy to warm up... 
I'm sure everyone has their favourite foods, but I wonder, as I'm tucking into a pizza, is there pizza in the afterlife? Is everyone able to get their hands on their favourite foods? Do they do delivery in Heaven? 

If it's not a thing already, perhaps we need to open a pizza delivery service for the angels... We'll be the Pizza Angels... Call 1-800-Pizza and one of our Angels will bring it fresh'n'hot in 30 minutes or less... Order from the new Pizza Queen - a BellePoses backdrop - where our angels are Pizzalicious! 

What is she wearing;
Hat: STOIC - SUMMER VISOR PLASTIC
Hair: Wasabi - Salty Hair
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: Junk Food - Pizza Guy Glasses in Yellow
Top: VINYL - VDay for One Tee in Gray
Name Tag: parfait - Pizza Slvt Gacha Item in Nametag 18 Red
Pizza Box: Junk Food - Surfing Guys Pizza in Pepperoni
Pizza Slice: Junk Food - Messy Memphis in Pizza
Pose: BellePoses - Frankie, Pose 7
Backdrop: BellePoses - Pizza Queen 

No comments:

Post a Comment