Tuesday, June 14, 2022

The Disposal of a Body

Things have been strange for the past couple of weeks... I know that there have been worse things in the world but I'm kinda falling into a black hole. In the past week, I've lost two people as the Grim Reaper took them away across the River Styx... 
I'm half asleep on the sofa this evening, and I can't stop thinking about these people. One was family, the other was more like family than the first, but neither were people that really deserved it. I'd never wish death on anyone, but there are definitely people that deserve the pain of loss more. 
I'm in such a weird mood, I am frustrated and moody, I don't want to be around people, but I need a hug. Don't mess with me this week, it's probably the best advice that I can give... 

Honestly I don't mean to appear mean and moody today... I'm sorry for anyone that gets in my way but I'm in such a mood I could go on a murder rampage. 
I know the perfect place to throw a bagged body over a bridge, if you head out into the middle of the wilderness you'll get to the Overpass - a gorgeous backdrop from Synnergy.Tavis - I'd recommend a sturdy vehicle, like a H&C Wheels Truck - the Reverence for example - as the rods get a little rough... 
Be strong so you can lift the Plastic Wrapped Body Bag and drop it over the edge, OH and don't forget to toss the gun over the edge too! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Tableau Vivant - Water lily Gacha Item in Dropping Reds
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Chain: [Haste] -Come Closer Collar Chrome (No Longer Available!)
Jacket: SPIRIT - Quin Coat in Black
Shoes: [BREATHE] - Lei Feng Heels in Black
Pose: FOXCITY - Climber, Pose 2ma
Lamp: TBF - Kerosene Lamp
Car: H&C Wheels - Reverence
Gun: Insurrektion - Hunters Set 2 Gacha Item
Body Bag: MadPea - Plastic Wrapped Body Bag
Backdrop: Synnergy.Tavis - Overpass 

No comments:

Post a Comment