Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Watermelons for Summer!

I've talked about this before, but it was such a long time ago... 
In the past, in what feels like another life almost, I had a cute little nickname when I was part of a gang that hung out at Sanctuary Rock. I would be greeted with people calling me "Rudemellons" after a crazy game of what could my name be changed to be that was easier to say than Rudhmellowen. 
Since then I've been somewhat crazy for watermelon in SL... It's such a pretty colour, the designs are amazing and well, it tastes delicious!!! A perfect fruit on a hot summer day... 

Would be such a perfect time right now to find a beautiful place, like a Riviera Balcony - a backdrop from FOXCITY - on a Boardwalk beach - like the backdrop from Synnergy - somewhere warm and sunny. I'm not good in the heat, but sometimes being somewhere I can drop into a pool or the sea will be a much better option. Being able to drop into the sea would be lovely, especially if I can do it while wearing an adorable Decoy Natalia Swimsuit - that you can pick up in a varitey of different colours at Summerfest
Then to dry off I'll pose in the sun, while I dig into some delicious watermelon as a massive shout out and a "Hello Summer"!

What is she wearing;
Hair & Accessory: DOUX - Francesca Hairstyle
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Bikini: Decoy - Natalia Swimsuit (Available until July 10th at Summerfest)
Pose & Prop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Hello Summer Pose  (Available until July 16th at Shiny Shabby)
Friend: MishMish - Pygmy Hippo Gacha Item in 4 Yumm Watermelon
Melon Popsicles: dust bunny -  Tropical Delights in Watermelon Slices
Heart Melon Pieces: [Cat-Noodle] - Cut That Watermelon Into Hearts: Board + Knife
Melon Drinks: dust bunny - Watermelon Vibes Collection in Cocktails
Melon Keg: dust bunny - Watermelon Vibes Collection in Keg
Table: dust bunny - Round Desk in White
Balcony Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Riviera
View Backdrop: Synnergy - Boardwalk Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment