Wednesday, June 15, 2022

The Demon Nun

I know that I've been in a funk for the past few days, but you can tell that I've kinda started feeling better since I decided to do something a little, dark and twisted and that's usually a good sign my mood is improving. After all, I only do the things I love when I'm feeling happier... People might think of the dark and moody with just a hint of gore isn't all that happy, but it's my happy place and I hope that you can accept that! 
The Demonness in me decided to try and learn something new, maybe I'm inspired by the show I'm watching talking about the Bible, but I think that Sunday School has changed, and I have found myself in a bloody mess... 

To sneak into the Sunday School, the little demonness in me managed to find a costume like a veil and headpiece - from DAMI and the Agnes Look Collection - although the Anti-Collar - from Tardfish at Fetish Fair - with it's upside down cross might just give her away as not being as nun-like as she might want you to think... It might also be one of the main reasons why the other nuns had ganged together and forced the Stake into her chest!

What is she wearing;
Halo & Headdress: DAMI - Agnes Look in Veil Black & Headpiece Silver (Past Gacha Items)
Hair: DOUX - Greta Hairstyle
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Eyes: Suicidal Unborn - Aure Eyes & A.D.D. Andel - Eye Gash Overlay
Bindi: Six Feet Under - Copper Bindi
Tongue: Boutique #187 - Tunnel Tongue
Choker: Tardfish - Anti-Collar in Silver (Available until June 26th at Fetish Fair)
Wings: Sweet Thing - Demon Wings
Top & Sleeves: Eclipse Design - Lamia in Black
Chest Wound, Steak & Bible: lock&tuft - The Stake
Pose: Secret Poses - Analu, Pose 5M
Backdrop: PALETO Backdrop - EXORCISM 

No comments:

Post a Comment