Monday, June 20, 2022

Tonight I'm Going Out!!

I'm posting reeaaaallllllyyyyy early for me today, since tonight, for the first time since I had my scary operation at Christmas, I will be going out for some real fun. Tonight it's all about the live music, and I cannot wait to let my hair down as I go to party at the Five Finger Death Punch concert!! I'm super excited, but also extremely nervous too... I haven't been out like this since before Corona struck... 

Before I get nervous and chicken out, I should get ready. My stomach is in knots, even though I REALLY want to go... 
I wish it was easier, like it is in SL... Rudh will always be ready to go, wandering down the stairs primped and preened and perfect looking. This time the stairs she's decided slowly pose on as she comes down the stairs in a gorgeous Oubliette Tish Dress, looking every bit a dark fairytale princess, which is made to look even more pretty because of the gorgeous wallpaper in the Art Deco staircase - a backdrop by FOXCITY by the way!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Olive - the Aurora Hair
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Dress: Oubliette - Tish Dress in Onyx
Shoes: [BREATHE] - Nozomi Heels in Black
Pose: FOXCITY - Climber, Pose 7m
Table Decor: peaches - The Beauty Within Table
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Art Deco (Available until July 6th at Collabor88

No comments:

Post a Comment