Sunday, June 26, 2022

Sweet Summery Sunday Crepes!

It's Sunday and a day of rest. I still have things that need to be done around the house, but I am taking things slow and easy and very restfully. I have a TERRIBLE cold that I am fighting like a crazy person and holding back from murdering my husband for sharing it with me. 
I'm going to be taking it easy when it comes to making food too, pancakes - although I might be calling it Crepes, just so it sounds more interesting... 

I whipped up a batch of pancake mix and made the delicious crepes on the griddle - from Second Spaces. I forgot how much fun it was to make pancakes. 
Then it came to toppings... There are so many different things that you can put on crepes, but today I decided to go with some Sweet Summery Crepes - from Cat-Noodle at Summerfest - with lots and lots of Ice cream - from vespertine - and even more oodles of cherries - from kotte
DELICIOUS!!!!

What is she wearing;
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Nails: [ Conviction ] - The Claws in Bruja
Crepes & Fork: [Cat-Noodle] - Sweet Summery Crepes in Cherry (Available until July 10th at Summerfest)
Cherry Basket & Loose Cherries: kotte - Cherry Basket
Teddy: YOKAI - Teddy Bears Garden in Cherry Teddy
Ice Cream: {vespertine} - Vanilla Icecream Bucket
Plant: Ariskea - Cherry Blossom Bonsaii in ROSE Sakura
Griddle: Second Spaces - Small Appliances Gacha Item in Electric Griddle
Bowl: dust bunny - At Home Baking in Frosting Bowl
Other Cooking Ingredients: O.M.E.N - Messy Baking in All Ingredients 

No comments:

Post a Comment