Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Do Not Disturb!

It finally happened, I dodged it for most of the Pandemic and even though I went out to work every day as normal, rode the public transport as normal and even found myself in the odd crowded place, I didn't catch the dreaded Covid until NOW! Today I tested positive and that means I am now stuck under quarantine for the next 5 freaking days... I've only just started to go back to normal life, and now I'm stuck at home AGAIN!!! 
Looks like I'm going to be taking a little break, a little rest, and since I'm going to be stuck at home in RL, I'll be living through Rudh, who will be taking a holiday on a beach somewhere warm and sunny...
 

I found an island oasis - a backdrop from FOXCITY - that is just perfect, white sand beach with a few palm trees and the odd starfish. It's going to be a perfect place to rest... I've brought myself a good book, I'll build a sandcastle, and use the leaves of the palm trees for shade and as a blanket to lay out and enjoy the peace on... Posing like a model in a fancy fashion magazine - thanks to an adorable pose set from Secret Poses, which you can grab at the Summerfest. As a final touch though, I'll have to make sure that I have a hat close by, need something to protect myself from the sun's rays, and it will be esecially handy when I decide to take a nap - thanks to the amazing CHEERNO Tropical Hat! 

What is she wearing;
Hat: CHEERNO - S22 Tropical Hat
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Skin Sand: Izzie's - Body & Face Beach Sand
Bikini Bottoms: miss chelsea - Avah Bikini Bottoms
Pose & Prop: Secret Poses - Isla, Pose 1 (Available until July 10th at Summerfest)
Bikini Top: Half-Deer - Carefree Bikini Clutter in Teal
Book: dust bunny - Beach Day in Breezy Book
Bag: [Merak] - Totes Clutter
Sandcastle & Starfish: Hive - Flor Sandcastle and Starfish
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Oasis 

No comments:

Post a Comment