Monday, June 13, 2022

Kinky Rainbow Pool Party Time!

Summertime should be  great time for a party... I seem to spend so much of my SL now living like a hermit and so I don't very often spend ANY time with anyone, so I guess the party that I'm throwing will be a party of one... 
I guess it means it can be any theme that I choose and they will be varied since I'm random like that... I think right now, I'm going for a theme of kinky rainbows...  

It will be cute and sweet, I mean how could rainbows be anything but... I mean I have a cute little kiddy pool - like the Puppy Bone  Pool that comes with a set of poses from -Extra- that are kitty and puppy playing in a pool poses and the reason I have decided to go all kittenish today - and the water balloons, which I ran out of and balloons whilst setting up and ended up having to find a replacement... CONDOMS - from Koukla. I've even made sure that the buckets of Icepops - from Junk Food - was bright and rainbow coloured, and they taste great too... There was just one thing missing, and while Daddy stepped away to start the BBQ, he turned on the hose setting off the Dick Sprinkler - from Krescendo, available until July 6th at FaMESHedX - and showered me with freezing cold water... 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: DOUX - Anissa hairstyle (Available until July 5th at Equal10
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Glasses: miss chelsea - Nora Sunglasses Pride (Gift Available until July 1st for Pride at Home
Collar: STOIC - CHONKY BB's WEARABLE COLLAR in BELL GREY 
Bikini: CELESTE - Pride Bikini
Kitty Parts: STOIC - Kitty Parts 
Rubber Ring: YOKAI - My Little Parrot in Princess Duck Float Yellow 
Pose & Pool: -Extra- - Kitty Pool Set, Pose #6M 
Ice Pop Buckets: Junk Food - Icepop Bucket 
Sprinkler: [Krescendo] - Dick Sprinkler (Available until July 6th at FaMESHed X 
Pool Floatie: Violetility - Pool Bar Float in Pink 
Water Balloons: peaches - Let's Play! Water Balloon Fight Set 
Condoms: Koukla - Scattered Condoms in Fruity & Traditional 
Splashes: [nefarious.inventions] - Splish Splash Set (No Longer Available!)
Parasol & Rug: [Merak] - Summer Beach Items in Parasol Ink & Towel Ink 
BBQ: Sari-Sari - BBQ Party Gacha Collection in Meat Grill RARE 
Person: Meshed Potato - T-Shirt  Guy Mesh Person 
Balloons: hive - Grouped & Floor Balloons 
Backdrop: MINIMAL - Block Party Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment