Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Cyber Doggy Doo-Doos

I love to take my doggie for a walk in the park... It's always lovely and cool under the trees even on the hottest of days and the sound of the birds in the trees makes me feel so happy. Though I will fully admit that there is one thing about owning a dog that I really can't stand lol... Picking up the doodies!! I love my dog, but seriously why can't she do it and then clean up after herself, or use the toilet like a normal person LOL... 
I have to wonder if this will always be a thing... In the future when we're walking around with their cyber dogs, will we still need to pick up the doodies?
 

Do you think that if the Cyber Dog, or would that be a Robo Woofer - available from HILTED - pooped, it would be something useful? Batteries perhaps? If my dog pooped batteries then she'd be much better to have around... LOL my own useful little battery maker lol... 

What is she wearing;
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Leg: PSYCHO.Byts - Cyberneon Destiny Gacha Item in CyberLegs RARE
Shoes: CULT - June
Pose: FOXCITY - Waiting, Pose 3m
Dog: HILTED - Robo Woofer in Black
Shelf Decor: NeverWish - Cyber Shelf in Green/Black
Tap Drips: Acrid. - Neon Drop Lamp in Black/Purple
Cart: H&C Wheels - ResCart
Batteries: Printer's Not-so-Prims - Batteries
Backdrop: The Bearded Guy - Machine Area 

No comments:

Post a Comment