Wednesday, July 7, 2021

"When life gives you Lemons..."

When life gives you lemons, they say that you should make lemonade.. I wonder why they stick with just lemonade, why not put them in cakes too lol.. Lemon cake is yum and seriously, if people are going to give you lemons, then you should definitely use that for all they are worth. 
I've been given a few lemons today and rather than letting them make me sour and unhappy, I'm gonna say "fuck those sour lemons", I'm gonna make cake and smile about the sourpusses! 

I am finally done with things that made me feel pretty down in the dumps, I made choices for my own life and I've stuck to them, not letting someone else manipulate me any further. My lemon cake is going to taste super sweet, and everything will be sweet from now on... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Doe - Lemon Lime (Available until July 11th at Summerfest '21)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Outfit: miss chelsea - Flor Romper in Lemons
Pose & Props: Secret Poses - Lemonade, Pose 2
Bear: Yokai - Teddy Bears Garden in Teddy Lemon
Stand & Lemonade Decor: {what next} - Lemonade Stand
Cutting Lemons: dust bunny - At Home Baking in Cutting Lemons
Lemon Trees: dust bunny - Lemon Plants in Potted Tree 

No comments:

Post a Comment