Friday, July 16, 2021

Puffin... Nuffin...

When I was younger, my parents took me on holiday to a place called the Scilly Isles in the British Channel... It was such a lovely holiday and I guess since things have been going crazy all over the place I've been thinking back and reminiscing! 
Today I was super excited to see that we'd had some new friends move into our beach... Little Puffins, there one minute there's a Puffin, then they fly and and we're left with Nuffin... 

Puffin... Nuffin... It was a joke that tickled me and my mum for hours, I even treated her to a tea towel with the pictures on it LOL... Nothing so British as buying a tea towel as a souvenir! 
My Puffins flew in from Puffin Island - a release from TLC Home Collection - and I hope they are here to stay. 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Moon - Summer Breeze in RedHeads
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Top: (fashionably dead) - BB Wrap in Aurora (Available until August 6th at Collabor88)
Bikini: (fashionably dead) - BB Swimsuit in Green (Available until August 6th at Collabor88)
Leg Wounds: Ladybird - Ariel in Scar
Shoes: CULT - Eva Tip Toe
Pose: Secret Poses - Aruba, Pose 1
Puffins: TLC Home Collection - Puffin Island Set 

No comments:

Post a Comment