Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Fishin' for Rabbits!

Tired, and sore, I got home from work... Wanting nothing more than a delicious vegetable pizza - which I'd been dreaming about all day LOL - and to veg on the couch... Then I noticed a little problem in my garden! You see I went outside to collect some toppings for my pizza - nothing much just some peppers and some onions and tomatoes - but there was already someone making use of my vegetable garden... 

There was a little furry friend, right out in the open... EATING MY CARROTS!!! Plans had to change, I needed to find a way to get him out of my garden... I ran back inside to grab some of the carrots that I'd already harvested, thinking smart I grabbed a stick and tied a carrot to then end of some string... I was going fishin' for bunnies!
As a proud plant parent it's the right thing to do, I mean my shirt says so, thanks to the AMAZING new release from Ananas at Equal10...

What is she wearing;
Hair & Hat: Wasabi - Aqua Hair in Fireworks
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Top: Ananas - Plant Parent (Available until August 5th at Equal10)
Dirt: Izzie's - Face & Body Dirt BoM
Pants: E-Clipse Design - Solo Jeans in Black
Carrot Stick: Schadenfreude - Motivation on a String in Carrot
Carrot Bunch: Tentacio - Fiesta de verano in Carrot Bouquet
Pose: Secret Poses - Sparklers, Pose 4 

No comments:

Post a Comment