Thursday, July 15, 2021

Gimme the Gummies

You know sometimes that they say "Life is sweet"... Right now the only thing that is sweet in life is the bag of candies that I am currently stuffing in my face in an attempt to cheer myself up! Right now, I'm not in a happy mood, I don't feel like being happy and smily and sunshiny, all I feel like is stuffing my face and hiding away... 

Even on a trip to Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory, an awesome place to visit in SL, I was more interested in eating the candy than actually exploring... I think my shirt made that totally clear! I wasn't in the tour party for the tour, that's for sure! 
I LOVE GUMMYBEARS, I love those candies with the foam on it even more... I love the delicious candies, and I think I just ran out. I wonder if I have some more... The Gummi Takeout - that I got from Junk Food - and the Gummy Bears - from [NoRush] - on her tongue are making me want candies more than anything! Candies are much easier to get hold of than what I really want right now... I have to remain strong, and snagging myself a bag of candies will definitely make things a little better! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Curious (Current VIP Gift)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: (Yummy) - Sugar Rush
Tongue Candies: [NoRush] - Gummy Bears
Top: Vinyl - 3am Knotted Tee in Here for the Candy
Candies: Junk Food - Gummi Takeout in Gummi Bears
Pants: miss chelsea - Dana Jeans in Vintage
Pose: FOXCITY - Cotton Candy, Pose 7m 

No comments:

Post a Comment