Monday, July 5, 2021

Sheepish over a Sandwich

It's been a few days since I blogged... I've been stuck in RL working the busiest few days that we've had in the store since Covid started. I feel worn out, wanting to sleep and feeling more than a little like I want to find somewhere peaceful to while away the days and watch the clouds roll through the sky... 
Dressed all pretty, dressed all soft and snuggly and finding a few friends that she can fit in well with she made herself at home in the meadows of Missing Melody... 

Some of her new friends in the meadows of Missing Melody, didn't take long to make themselves very close and welcome her into their flock... Though they did get a little suspicious I wasn't truly a Sheep when I started eating a Sandwich - the Lluna Sandwich from Tentacio at Anthem, it's packed full of delicious plant and flower goodness hehe...  If you're not one of the flock - the JIAN sheep collection - it takes a little while to become one of the flock... I think I broke my Baa-Baa Sheep - an awesome outfit created by Ananas for blanc, a creative space - incognito outfit by eating a sandwich though, they don't look all that pleased!!!

What is she wearing;
Hair Flowers: Tentacio - Daisy Crown
Hair: TRUTH - Athena
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Outfit (Including Hat): Ananas - Baa-Baa Sheep (Available until July 25th at blanc. a creative space)
Sandwich: Tentacio - Lluna Sandwich (Available until July 30th at Anthem)
Sheep: JIAN - Sheep Collection in Companion
Pose: NANTRA - Beach Illustrated 2021, Pose 3 

No comments:

Post a Comment