Saturday, July 17, 2021

Can I Go Now?

Tomorrow is the day of reckoning for my chance to see the family in the UK... It's been a LONG, crazy, stressful few days of discussion of should we or should we not go to the UK. The Netherlands declared itself in Code Red and therefore if England took that into account we may have trouble crossing the borders and therefore we cannot get home to see my family. 
We've decided to give it a go, we won't know unless we try... I need everyone to wish me luck! It's either going to go really well and we'll be on our way to see my parents this time tomorrow, OR I'll be a wreck... 

No matter what I think that I will end up crying. We're not going by plane, but crossing the border always makes me nervous but this time I think it will be doubly so. Even if I make it onto the ferry, I won't feel comfortable until I cross the UK border and am driving towards my parents house!
I got so stressed at the anticipation that I accidentally pulled the head off my teddy... Least that's my story, I actually got so frustrated with all of the paperwork and the fact that the people were allowed to go into the UK so easily for the football matches but I can't get in to see my family... These things happen "accidentally"... 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Wasabi - Estella Hair in Fireworks (Available until July 30th at Anthem)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Eyes: Izzie's - Lua's Teary Eyes in Green
Eye Make-Up: Izzie's - Smeared Mascara
Jacket & Top: Ascend - Isla Crop Denim Jacket in Grey
Bear: Sakura - Tantrum Gacha Collection Items (Available until August 12th at The Epiphany)
Bag: REIGN - Weekender Bag in RoadTrip
Pants: E.K - Nikkie Baggy BF Jeans in Grey
Pose & Suitcases Prop: FOXCITY - On The Go, Pose 1
Backdrop: Pseudo- Airport Scene RARE (Available for use at Backdrop City)

No comments:

Post a Comment