Sunday, April 28, 2019

Prettiness and Magic in the ECLIPSE

I'm working today, so as I'm sat behind the PC I thought that I might as well get in some blogging time. There's not much else that I can do really, and I LOVE having a chance to sit back and relax with a blog post. 
Today I want to share something which comes from a surprising place, but truly works in such a versatile way... I'm talking about the darkness that comes from the ECLIPSE event, and using it in a way that's no where near dark or macabre, in fact it is the total opposite, and it really works! Helps me to think outside the box, and I hope that it would inspire people to do the same?! 
So, as you can see it's nothing like my usual post would be for ECLIPSE. It's far too light and girlie, but I felt a little inspired to create something that would allow people to think outside the box, and just because the event is all about the darkness, doesn't mean it can only be used for darkness! 
The ECLIPSE item that is behind all this would be the awesome shoes that Rudh is wearing, these are a release from lassitude & ennui - called Jezebel Sandals - and they come in a range of colours with gold or silver metal accents. Dressed in the right way they could be perfect for a dark, Lolita kinda look, but right now with this outfit they screamed pretty! I LOVE that they can be so versatile!!!
The photo was taken at the amazing Outer Gardens' new fairground location, and as with their other designs, it's super pretty and magical. I fell in love with the location, and it just seemed perfect for my pretty girlie look... 
I guess the rest of my outfit could be seen as a Look of the Day! A look with lots of flowers and happiness... Ranging from the LODE flowers in her hair, to the tiny little flowers on her fashionably dead jeans, she's top to toe in flowers! 

What is she wearing;
Flowers: LODE - Peony Poem Wreath in White Red Touch (Available until May 16th at Shiny Shabby
Hair: DOUX - Cruz Hairstyle in Basic Pack 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Top: Pseudo - Leighton Top in Floral 
Jeans: (fashionably dead) - Flower Jeans in Denim 
Shoes: lassitude & ennui - Jezebel Sandals (Available until April 30th at ECLIPSE
Flowers: Ariskea - Camomile Basket in Calmly 
Pose & Prop: {anc}  - Remind You Gacha Item in Globe Ride Pure RARE 

No comments:

Post a Comment