Tuesday, April 30, 2019

A Fairy High Tea

I've had a lovely day having tea at my Grandparents house in RL today, but aside from spending time with my family, I have to say one of my favourite aspects of being at my Grandparents house is their awesome garden. Hidden in the woods, at the bottom of their garden is an area that really seems like a fairytale woodland, there's bluebells everywhere and a cute little brook that would make the perfect riverside location of any good fairystory!!! 
So after lunch I went for a walk into the fairy wood, and as I sat in the sun, it felt like the perfect place for a fairy tea... Funnily enough I had a post ready and waiting for a moment just like this today! 
There's nothing better than a fairytale picnic, nestled in a sunny yet shady spot, and to be honest, furniture and fairy folk aside, this was just like the little nook in my Grandparents garden! 
The furniture though is more than a little epic... I LOVE this set of garden furniture - that's available from Violetility until the end of today for Palette
I added some yummy cakes - from random.Matter - which were perfect for a high tea, then found a magic teapot - from the Disorderly Confetti Set - that would make special tea for the fairy folk, and waited... Sure they would turn up! The fairies did not disappoint! After all, who could turn down scones and Jam Rolypoly! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: #Foxy - Darling Hair in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Glasses: [Fetch] - Viserra Glasses (April Group Gift) 
Dress: erratic - Hanna Dress in Blue Floral 
Shoes: REIGN - Peep Toe Lace Ups in Glitter 
Table & Chair: Violetility - Butterfly Garden Set (Available until April 22nd at Palette
Fairies: !Ohmai - Fairy Terrariums (No Longer Available!)
Food: random.Matter - Garden Party Gacha Collection 
Teapot: Disorderly - Confetti Party in White 
Teddy: BoOgErS - Fairy Bear (No Longer Available!)
Wands: 7mad;Ravens - Basket of Wands in Sparkle 
Confetti: Half-Deer - Pastel Confetti 

No comments:

Post a Comment