Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Heading Baby Dinos Requires Steak!!!

Packing is far harder for me than it should be. Some people make lists and are very sensible, others just stuff everything and anything into their suitcase, but even with both these options I ALWAYS find it hard to focus and end up getting distracted! Even right now I walked away from a half packed suitcase because Blogging is far more interesting and a lot less stressful! 
Sometimes though it seems to be so difficult, I'm sure I'd have an easier time herding baby dinos!!!
LOL so much so that, that was exactly what I forced Rudh into doing!!! She set up a camp in the middle of the swamp - the camp is actually an awesome new release from DRD called "Wasteland Grub Hub", which you can get your hands on now until April 30th at Eclipse - and pretty soon the smells of all kinds of good foods cooking soon lured in the babies! 
Those little Dinos were pretty difficult to handle, looks like Rudh got clawed up more than she bargained for while she was unpacking her Dino Camp Care Package - from Junk Food - having to win these babies over with the temptation of some fresh juicy steaks! 
I guess getting back to the packing is a good idea, and I'm suddenly reminded I need band aids!!! LOL! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: RunAway - Holly Hair in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Wounds: Izzie's - Claw Wounds 
Outfit: Eclipse Design - Alina in Olive 
Boots: katat0nik - Old Boots in Gray 
Pose: {NANTRA} - A Girl Has No Name, Pose 6 
Camp: DRD - Wasteland Grub Hub Set (Available until April 30th at ECLIPSE
Dinosaur: Prehistorica - Dawn Kingdoms - Baby T-Rex (Past Hunt Item) 
Box: Junk Food - Dino Camp Care Package 
Steak: Pop Art Store - Steak Exclusive 

No comments:

Post a Comment