Friday, April 26, 2019

Landing...

And she sticks the landing... That's right I've actually made it to solid ground in the UK, I'm here to visit my family and will be here for a week. Normally I'd hide away and shut myself off from SL reality, but today I wanted to get a little blog post in to first let everyone know I was here safely and second to share a little more of the Eclipse before it closes again for the month. 
First off though, how do I get down from this radio tower?? 
The Radio Tower is actually the main reason for this post being like it is... It's the Eclipse release from NOMAD, and it makes for a great prop, a great piece of sim decor and ALSO a cute single room living space that's open plan and would be perfect for anyone that loves that industrial feel lifestyle!
The rest of my outfit is just because it would have looked kinda weird to be landing in a parachute naked, though actually thinking about it that could have been the plot of a Bond film. 
Anyway, enough rambling, I have family stuff to do but don't worry I won't have gone far, I'll be back to blog more again tomorrow!

What is she wearing;
Hair: RunAway - Katia in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Outfit: Luas - Wasteland Gacha Collection (Available until April 30th at The Epiphany
Boots: DRD - Dirty Combats in Gray 
Parachute: [nefarious.inventions] - drafted Gacha Collection in Parachute Open RARE (No Longer Available!)
Pose: Secret Poses - Mirror, Pose 4 
Building: NOMAD - The Old Radio Tower (Available until April 30th at ECLIPSE

No comments:

Post a Comment