Monday, April 15, 2019

Pain in My Eyes

I sat down to write a blog post over two hours ago now... My Husband is being really distracting - he's got this bad habit of knowing EXACTLY when I want to concentrate on something and then chooses that moment to demand my attention. It's the source of my biggest frustrations with him - he's STILL doing it even now! I'm trying to tune him out - that's it HEADPHONES ON! 
It's been one of those days, when everything is frustrating the crap out of me. I've not had enough sleep, I kept cutting myself at work and I just want to run away and hide. I plan on doing that very soon, but the feeling is matched so closely in the way Rudh is feeling today too... 
Thanks to the ECLIPSE, she's on edge - pissy if you will - and she's in the mood for stabbing someone. She's already been in more than one fight it seems if her huge black eye and multiple scratches are anything to go by?! 
The scratch marks on her chest are an ECLIPSE release from VAIN - called The Claw Scars - and it makes me wonder if they were caused when she put up a fight about the collar she's now wearing? These SpookShow Collars - and in fact the Septum Piercing too - look pretty fierce really, they seem to be a perfect compliment to her mood! 
Though I want to draw attention to something little here... Take a look into my eyes... They give you a message! I might be pissed off but there's a message there, a call for help or an SOS if you will... I love these eyes and the fact that they send some very good messages! The eyes are the ECLIPSE release from duckie, and YES OK they are a bit on the hard to see side, but I'll be good and add a copy of the eye ad for your perusal! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: RunAway - Melly Hair in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Face Wounds: CURELESS - Exorciser Wounds 
Eye Bruise: Izzie's - Bruised Eyes 
Eyes: duckie - Mood Eyes (Available until April 30th at ECLIPSE
Piercing: SpookShow - Chemosh Septum (Available until April 30th at ECLIPSE)  
Collar: SpookShow - Tammuz Collar (Available until April 30th at ECLIPSE
Outfit: Blueberry - Lida in Sky 
Chest Wounds: VAIN - The Claw Scars (Available until April 30th at ECLIPSE)  
Pose: Hotdog - Abstract Gesture, Pose 2 (Available until April 30th at ECLIPSE
Backdrop: anxiety - Local (Available for use at Backdrop City

No comments:

Post a Comment