Friday, April 5, 2019

Fairies Frolick in Flowers

I am really getting into this Spring Feeling at the moment. I cant stop playing with pretty colours and flowers... There's so many flowers that I want to play with them all. I've said it before and will say it again, I love Spring - not so much as Autumn - I love all the colours and it brings out my girlie side. 
One of the things that I get most into when I'm being girlie is my inner Fae... Yes I know I have a lot of inner fantasy beings but Mermaid and Living Dead Doll aside, the Fairy version of me is one that I LOVE playing with... It's times like today, when I really cannot hold her back! 
I blame it on the simply gorgeous Neodeesha outfit, created and released by 1313 MockingBird Lane for the current round of LootBox Gacha - available until April 18th! This pretty set is available in a range of colours with the wings and the rainbow versions as special RARE releases in the machine. 
While on the subject of Lootbox though, I should take a second to point out the adorable Teddy Bear from the Teddy Bears Garden Collection, also available at LootBox by Yokai... So much Springtime cuteness in a collection of Teddy Bears. 
I've also got a couple of things here that are not LootBox, but still really pretty and needing a look at more closely. First are the rings that she's wearing, these are from Ama for Bloom - available now until April 7th - and they are so delicate but so pretty. The other item that needs a closer look is her gorgeous necklace from [Fetch]. The Harper Set is available together or separately at the current round of Uber. Since both of these things are not so clear in the main photo but I HAD to share them as they are too pretty not to, so I've been good and included the ads for your viewing pleasure too! 
What is she wearing;
Hair: Limerence - Jinger Hair in Fatpack Rare 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Necklace: [Fetch] - Harper Set (Available until April 22nd at Uber
Outfit: 1313 Mockingbird Lane - Neodeesha Gacha Collection (Available until April 18th at LootBox Gacha
Rings: Ama - Spring Roses Ring Set (Available until April 7th at Bloom)  
Teddy: Yokai - Teddy Bears Garden Gacha Item in Floral Teddy Cornflower (Available until April 18th at LootBox Gacha
Pose: FOXCITY - Effortless V1, Pose 1 

No comments:

Post a Comment